Sunday, April 19, 2009

My birthday.


I've made it to 34. Life is different, everything about it is different. I decided to go through my Itunes list and make a birthday playlist consisting of all the songs timed at 4:18. I've got everything from Radiohead, to Stevie Wonder. It's a great list. Ha! Right now I"m listening to David Bowie "Fame".
Ursula stopped by and we (Urs, Ollie, mum, and the aminals) had some pizza and cake. Had a birthday on the downlow. I'm thankful for all of the phone calls, visits, ems, facebook & myspace messages, and text msgs that I received. A girl could only be so lucky.

1 comments:

debie said...

HI Olivia,
I wish I would have been able to see you on your birthday. Let me know when you are down with a BBQ, we can do it Pot luck. My love and prayers are with you.Please let me know when I can come by for a visit. Debie

Post a Comment

 
You haven't won over me yet.. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino