Sunday, July 26, 2009

Good Eats









My brother is gone to Vegas this weekend with his friends (Oh Vegas, I miss you.) so me and mom had a chance to hang out in a quiet house which was nice for a change. It was
such a beautiful evening that we decided to go down the block. We're pretty lucky because just down the block and around the corner, there's a Goodwill store, Shogun Sushi, and an AWESOME new Yogurt place called Tutti Frutti. I will be a frequent customer. I haven't had a nice evening with mom for awhile so we enjoyed perusing through the Goodwill, then had a ton of sushi. I liked the Monkey Brains sushi, you all should try it. Then, I convinced mom to try frozen yogurt. She LOVED it and will also be a frequent customer. The Taro, Lychee, and Acai combo was pretty awesome. The best part? Mochi pieces were just one of the great toppings they had in the toppings section. Yum!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
You haven't won over me yet.. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino