Monday, July 6, 2009

Dreams 7/7/09

I dreamed two separate dreams in which I was wiggling my toes and eventually moving my legs. I was just embracing the feeling of crunching and rubbing my toes and feeling my calves rubbing against each other

Then I dreamed that I was married to the former front man of Skid Row. OMG, I was totally infatuated with him. He told me I was perfect, that every aspect of me was beautiful. I told him that when he called me to get together (apparently when we were first dating) that I felt like I had won the lottery. What a great feeling.

I tried moving my legs today, no luck yet.
:)

2 comments:

MICKEY said...

O- i love your honesty and spirit. xox mo

G said...

You are so funny, SKID ROW???

Post a Comment

 
You haven't won over me yet.. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino