Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Son of a....

Are you kidding me? I recently had my laptop cleaned up due to it's slow performance and my brother's dissatisfaction for said performance. I tried to reinstall my mobile phone's syncing software in order to back up all the newly aquired info and ran into all kinds of problems with the software, both the cd and the downloadable version. When I finally downloaded the current syncing software I couldn't sync the information to Outlook. So because I'm a retard, I picked the wrong option when syncing information and deleted ALL of my contacts, their info, my appointments, all of my pertinent medical information such as health care professional numbers, and tasks, etc...

YEARGHHHH! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

On top of that, when I called T-mobile customer service (who couldn't help me) to ask about possibly recovering the lost information, they asked me if I had backed up the info.....pause....

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

OK, good night
:)

But at least now, everything is in sync w/ Outlook. Ugh.

1 comments:

Electra said...

Ugh, losing contact info off your cell is one of the most frustrating things.... Like who writes things down anymore? All pertinent info. is kept on the phone...its handy, compact, and you can store tons of data in it.... booo! I'll give you a call later today, just in case you lost my number ;) PS still waiting for your ok on hanging watching chic clicks drinking bobas and eating Anything w/tapatio on it! haha...!

Post a Comment

 
You haven't won over me yet.. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino