Wednesday, August 26, 2009

For Medium Skin Tones....


I'm sitting here typing, blogging, checking email, and I notice that my hands look weird. They smelt weird last night too. I have a u.t.i. right now and am taking meds and so I wondered if it was due to the meds. After worrying a bit, I realize it's the lotion I used last night. I have several tubes/bottles/jars/pots of lotion and am trying to finish off the small ones to make space. I just can't bring myself to throwing them out. It's the Flip in me. I'm not cheap, I'm frugal. lol.

So I have a travel size tube of Vaseline Intensive Care lotion. Without
realizing it was the "Healthy Body Glow" line, I put it on. It has "a touch" of self tanner. The underside of my hands never looked so good. I don't know about the healthy glow though.

Have you ever tanned a nice shade of.....orange?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
You haven't won over me yet.. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino