Friday, June 26, 2009

Old post about the dentist 2007


Friday, July 20, 2007


Current mood: groggy

So I went to see my dentist yesterday to have a crown replaced. ( 18 Lower Left side.) My dentist had to saw off and remove the old crown, so it got a little nasty between the bloodbath in the "spit sink" and the smell of burning enamel. During the small periods of time where he would turn around to grab "this" and "that", I would make musical noises and rhythms with the vacuum tube. Maybe it's a nervous twitch, but it made me laugh. He thought I was listening to a comedy bit on my ipod, and I let him think so because I didn't think that it would've been as funny to him as it was to me that I was making a mockery of the very instrument that was saving me from dying in a pool of my own saliva. He was getting pretty aggressive with his work and I ended up getting wedged in his chest. I forgot what it was like to be so close to a man and it reminded me that human touch is important. It brings a sense of relief, security, solidarity and trust. Enough of that. So now I'm eating pistachios, yet I forget to only eat on the right side. Did you ever notice that If you suck on a (flavored) pistachio that it gets all gross once you open it? The meat inside looks like an extraterrestiral alien egg, just like in the movie "Aliens". (Aliens -part 2- was my favorite in the series.) Try it and you'll see that I'm right, that the saliva covered pistachio resembles the alien egg bursting forth. LOL!

VIVA random thinking!! Here Here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
You haven't won over me yet.. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino